Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FisoPiso

Guild

5 posts in this topic

So hello all Dominik here "AKA" Fiso so this is guild name that i will create will bring good old times like back in OS When -Deicide- ruled Lailah :)

We talk about Light side guild and i hope that you will  Accompany  me in our Journey to rule Server again :) 

See you in game :)

-Deicide- was formed on the 11th of August 2009.
                                                                          Our long existence is here for a reason! 
                                                              We are a strong, fierce, and fearless  killing machine!
                                                          We take care of each other and treat everyone equally here.

Edited by FisoPiso

Was glad to see -Deicide- coming back. Been in there also for years. Unfortunately haven't seen anything from this.

Oh really?

I spent the most of my Shaiya years in -Deicide- as well, before and after -Pride- left for DragonReign.

Used to be a member of DragonReign too, mainly for being too ambicious and -Deicide- still being too social and casual back then. After my return and gained knowledge at the servers top guild, -Deicide- started doing much better. We got boss kills and even constantly beat DragonReign in Guild Ranking Battle, even though they had at least twice the numbers.

Was a good time, but most "Deicide-ers" don't play Shaiya anymore, some don't even play games at all.

Joined -Deicide- the begin of ep4.
Really enjoyed staying there because of the social part. By the end of ep4, after 3 months of ep5 I quit Shaiya. Got back to Shaiya when it was ep7, totally disorganised. I was sad to see -Deicide- totally gone, tried to find old members but wasn't successful.. unfortunately.

Someone disbanded -Deicide- in EP5. We had the guild up with our alt accounts, but someone was stupid enough to disband an important piece of shaiya history.

As far as I know, nobody of the old -Deicide- core played Shaiya as of ep6.